Inspired by Flickr's "Project 365" and my friend Kathy, I will attempt to post one picture per day for a year starting August 1st 2007. Sometimes the pictures will be artistic, sometimes they will be things that were important to me on that day and other times they will just be pictures of things I thought were funny. I am sure a lot of poorly shot, poorly composed photos will be taken, but hopefully so will one or two great ones.

Friday, August 31, 2007

#031 New Jeans


070831 013, originally uploaded by AXO - 365.

T has been nagging me for a while to get rid of all my ratty old jeans and buy some new ones. Today she pointed out that the homeless guy in the park had nicer denim in his shopping cart than I had in my entire wardrobe. So we went to Mervins and there was a sale on 501s so I bought a bunch in different colors. I am now set for the next 5 to 7 years.

1 comment:

Nicebloke said...

Superb planning, sir. I did the same last month, only I culled my wares from the "527" shelf instead of the "501"...