Inspired by Flickr's "Project 365" and my friend Kathy, I will attempt to post one picture per day for a year starting August 1st 2007. Sometimes the pictures will be artistic, sometimes they will be things that were important to me on that day and other times they will just be pictures of things I thought were funny. I am sure a lot of poorly shot, poorly composed photos will be taken, but hopefully so will one or two great ones.

Monday, August 13, 2007

#013 Bang Bang!


Project 365 070813, originally uploaded by AXO - 365.

There's a gun range not far from where I work. I Took my office mate H there at lunch time. I'd like to pretend all the shots that landed in the white were his, but I think I'm guilty of at least a third of them. Still that grouping in the middle was mostly me. If our office is ever attacked by white paper men with red chests, then they're in for a shock! (Incase you were wondering.....Beretta 92FS 9mm, 50 rds 7-10yrds)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats alot of belly button holes you made

AXO said...

The holes on the cardboard was already there. The only put up fresh carboard in the mornings