Inspired by Flickr's "Project 365" and my friend Kathy, I will attempt to post one picture per day for a year starting August 1st 2007. Sometimes the pictures will be artistic, sometimes they will be things that were important to me on that day and other times they will just be pictures of things I thought were funny. I am sure a lot of poorly shot, poorly composed photos will be taken, but hopefully so will one or two great ones.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

#018 Rounding The Mark


Project 365 070818, originally uploaded by AXO - 365.

Golden Gate Park on a Saturday is a collection of odd sights, almost like a microcosm of the city itself. From the 75 year old asian women doing Tai Chi at 8am to the Techno Roller Disco at 6th & Fulton to this. At 1pm on Saturdays Sprecles Lake is the home to radio controlled yacht racing.

1 comment:

Nicebloke said...

Don't forget the buffalo. They're the best bit of GG park.