Inspired by Flickr's "Project 365" and my friend Kathy, I will attempt to post one picture per day for a year starting August 1st 2007. Sometimes the pictures will be artistic, sometimes they will be things that were important to me on that day and other times they will just be pictures of things I thought were funny. I am sure a lot of poorly shot, poorly composed photos will be taken, but hopefully so will one or two great ones.

Friday, September 7, 2007

#037 My Bag


070906 003, originally uploaded by AXO - 365.

This is my laptop/school bag. I was looking at it today and noticing that it's still looking good after a year of abuse. The flap is getting a little grubby, but when you consider the miles it's done on the back of my motorbike and the floors it's been slung across in my office and classrooms, it's doing ok.

Oh and the crazy carpet in the background is one of the rugs in the Center for Computing for the Life Sciences

1 comment:

Ben said...

I feel like a minor celeb for being there as you took this!