Inspired by Flickr's "Project 365" and my friend Kathy, I will attempt to post one picture per day for a year starting August 1st 2007. Sometimes the pictures will be artistic, sometimes they will be things that were important to me on that day and other times they will just be pictures of things I thought were funny. I am sure a lot of poorly shot, poorly composed photos will be taken, but hopefully so will one or two great ones.

Monday, October 1, 2007

#062 Last Daisy

62/365071001_01, originally uploaded by AXO - 365.

It's October 1st so I'm guessing this is the last flower the daisy plant in our courtyard will put out this year. It rained last night and when I left for work there were still some water on this flower. Taking pictures of the flowers in our courtyard was always my project 365 plan B, reserved for days when I had nothing else to take pictures of. Now it's autumn I feel like I should take some more before all the flowers are gone.

No comments: