Inspired by Flickr's "Project 365" and my friend Kathy, I will attempt to post one picture per day for a year starting August 1st 2007. Sometimes the pictures will be artistic, sometimes they will be things that were important to me on that day and other times they will just be pictures of things I thought were funny. I am sure a lot of poorly shot, poorly composed photos will be taken, but hopefully so will one or two great ones.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

#223 iPod


223/365, originally uploaded by AXO - 365.

My laptop unexpectedly bit the dust in January. I spent most of the evening rebuilding my iTunes collection on my new laptop.

I remember the first time I saw an iPod, it was 2001 and I thought it was the coolest device ever made. It seemed so small and so slick and so futuristic. This is my 2nd Generation 20Gb iPod. Which now looks big and clunky and out of date

No comments: