Inspired by Flickr's "Project 365" and my friend Kathy, I will attempt to post one picture per day for a year starting August 1st 2007. Sometimes the pictures will be artistic, sometimes they will be things that were important to me on that day and other times they will just be pictures of things I thought were funny. I am sure a lot of poorly shot, poorly composed photos will be taken, but hopefully so will one or two great ones.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

#251 Free Tibet


251/365, originally uploaded by AXO - 365.

Two ironworkers removing the last of the Free Tibet banners from the Golden Gate Bridge. They were protesting the Olympic torch passing through SF. Screwed up my commute and made me late for a meeting.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not exactly,that is a box that the ironworkers hang at the cables so the painters can paint it.There were two of them across the roadway from the "Free Tibet" signs.The ironworkers were in a spider basket directly opposite from this painter's box.